Training Services SA8000:2014 Social Systems Foundation Training
Learn about the purpose and requirements of SA8000:2014 and prepare for other social systems-based training courses.
This foundation course is an introduction to SA8000:2014. It is aimed at individuals involved in the development, implementation and management of a social system.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the potential range of social issues that face organizations and auditors
- Describe the purpose of a management system
- Explain the purpose and content of SA8000 and its interrelationship with other standards
This course covers the following topics:
- Background to social accountability
- Introduction to SA8000:2014, general and technical requirements
- Interpretation of SA 8000 social issues
- Management system requirements
Learners are required to complete the entire course and demonstrate acceptable performance in indicated areas. Upon successful completion, learners will be issued with a certificate of completion.
Contact us to find out more about our SA8000:2014 foundation training course.