Trade Cameroon – Pre-Shipment Evaluation of Conformity (PECAE)
Cameroon Pre-Shipment Evaluation of Conformity (PECAE) services from SGS – an authorized provider of pre-shipment evaluation of conformity for imports to Cameroon.
Authorized by ANOR to provide PECAE services on imports to Cameroon, we can help you to comply with the necessary import requirements.
Why choose PECAE PAC from SGS?
We can help you:
- Gain a one-stop-shop service for obtaining the mandatory Certificate of Conformity (CoC) for the cargo and non-intrusive inspection at arrival
- Confirm compliance with all applicable standards and technical regulations
- Meet PECAE requirements to ensure the quality of products, protect the public against substandard products and protect local manufacturers against unfair competition from unauthorized imported products that do not comply with local standards
- Acquire confirmation of compliance by performing the required physical inspections, laboratory testing, factory audits and documentary verification
An authorized provider of PECAE services
As a world-leading supplier of inspection, certification, testing and verification services, we are authorized by Cameroon to provide pre-shipment evaluation of conformity services to PECAE requirements. As a result, we can offer:
- A one-stop shop for all certifications worldwide
- Key account management in your country and/or in our contract management office
- Immediate access to information about your order
- Support in linking all parties participating in the process
- Custom tailored solutions for your requirements
- Non-intrusive inspection at arrival (mandatory for all shipments entering Cameroon)
To find out more about our PECAE product conformity services, contact us today.