Technical Risk Management for Natural Resources Projects
How can you reduce and manage the risks involved in your natural resources projects?
When it comes to your natural resources projects, reducing and managing the numerous risks you face is essential. As a result, you need access to a trusted global supplier with industry-leading skills, experience and capabilities to help mitigate the technical, environmental, economic, social, and health and safety risks you might encounter. That is where we can help…
Manage and reduce your project risks
As the leading provider of technical risk management services to the natural resources industry, we offer you unrivaled experience, expertise and a unique global network. With more than 89,000 staff in 140 countries, we offer you a proven track record of technical risk management for the minerals, oil, gas, oil sands, chemicals, life sciences and agricultural sectors.
Our comprehensive range of solutions can help you:
- Target world-leading expertise and services for every aspect of your project, including exploration and resource development, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, technical due diligence, and support throughout construction, commissioning, production and commercial trade
- Identify and address the risks that could have a negative impact on your bottom line
- Reduce and manage all technical risks related to your natural resources project
- Audit, troubleshoot and benchmark to internal or international standards
- Resolve bottlenecks and optimize operations
- Ensure your operations and transactions are profitable, secure and compliant
- Achieve capital and operating targets
To discuss how we can help you reduce and manage the risks involved in your project, contact us today.