Risk Management Review of Project Financial Model
An SGS review of your project’s financial model is essential to ensuring your project’s business plan is fulfilled, the debt service capacity is solid, and budget and deadlines are met. Call our experienced project finance team today.
Our consultants provide an independent technical review of your project financial model. We make sure your business plan is achievable and costs and revenues are adequately forecasted to meet your project’s debt service capacity.
Our review of your financial model includes:
- Review of your business plan and capital and operational expenditures
- Technical validation of your financial model and examination of various development scenarios
- Review of estimated costs, revenues, budgets and disbursement schedule
- Identification and mitigation of possible cost overruns
- Assessment of your capacity and factors such as dispatch, volume, unit price, main cost items, fixed assets maintenance and working capital needs
- Analysis of any key technical uncertainties
Our consultants understand the implications of technical issues and risks on the financial profile of projects. As a global network, our project specialists have combined technical and economic expertise across a variety of industry sectors and can offer you their expert advice on your project. Our review provides the information necessary for credit committee appraisals and documentation negotiations.
We have a proven track record reviewing large investments under a project financing structure. We provide invaluable support for your project, making us your first choice as a reliable and independent third party to carry out the review of your project financial model. As an independent consultant we are a reliable source of the latest industry information. And we can ensure that there is no conflict of interest with your partners or project sponsors.
Call our experienced project finance team today to ensure your project’s success with a review of your project’s financial model.